Painting Techniques, Styles and Results!
Our artist uses a variety of mediums to achieve spectacular results! High quality acrylic paints, alcohol inks, gesso, resin, silicone, glitter & pigment powders all form part of our materials, not to mention the different substrates we use such as canvas, yupo paper, ceramic tiles and timber - in addition to our tools of the trade such as fluid pour painting techniques, brushes, straws, chef's torch, palette knife, hair dryer and hands!
Blended with different techniques during the creative process, we can achieve incredible effects, colours and energy in our paintings! Below is an example of painting styles and how we achieve different effects. You will notice that I have provided two examples in each style, to show you, that each result, using the same technique - will always yield a different and gorgeous surprise!
We have numbered & named each style so that if you are chasing your own painting in a particular style with your own colours, we have a reference point to begin your custom design from.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware, we can not and will not guarantee the end result. Nor can we replicate any of these paintings to be, exactly the same. No two paintings can ever be the same as the paint will flow where it wants, the colours used will marry and blend into potentially different colours & shades and the end result will be, unique, surprising, one of a kind and beautiful! With that in mind, matching artworks such as a Soul Mates 2 piece artwork or a Family Forever 3 piece wall art collection, should be created on the same design to ensure cohesiveness between all artworks.
We can't wait to paint your custom design, but please go into this process with an open mind and wild heart and be prepared with whatever the outcome will be .... the paint will dance, ebb & flow how it feels. This process is fun, spirited and happy so please enjoy it!
Ultimately, I will do my best to use the techniques that inspire you and the colours that make you happy - and destiny will play a fabulous part in the painting that will eventually belong to you!
All paintings are professionally photographed which allow greater freedoms with artwork sizing and whether to use them as professionally framed fine art prints, boxed framed canvases or classic canvases.
There are two options available if you choose this process:
1) Unless stated otherwise or agreed upon, all paintings will be professionally photographed and gratefully made available for sale by The Wild Heart Collective Australia for others to enjoy. The painting will be named in your honour :)
2) If you would prefer your painting to be reserved and limited to you only, potentially expensive licensing fees will apply to ensure it remains strictly your own artwork. This original artwork will be created on canvas & sold as is. Professional framing can be arranged if you wish for an additional fee. Any and all discussions relating to original artworks which are kept strictly to the buyer, will be entered into via writing to protect all parties and we thank you for understanding our process :)
1) ACRYLIC PAINT FLUID POUR (CUPS)
2) ACRYLIC PAINT FLUID POUR (FREEHAND)
3) ACRYLIC PAINT FLUID POUR FREEHAND (PAINT + RESIN IN SINGLE APPLICATION)
NB - Suitable only for bamboo serving trays, acacia wood boards and coasters.
4) ACRYLIC PAINT FLUID POUR (SUBMERSION)
5) ACRYLIC PAINT FLUID POUR (STRAWS, FREEHAND AND HEAT)
6) ALCOHOL INK (WATERCOLOUR STYLE)
7) ALCOHOL INK (COLOUR SATURATION)
8) ALCOHOL INK (INKS + RESIN IN SINGLE APPLICATION)